Monday 20 May 2013

Only a week to go...

...before I'm once again in the bosom of the East Midlands, and I can't wait! It's been so long since I was there last, and I've missed it more than I realised. Three days might not be long enough...

So a five hour coach journey to get there is looming, which means it's time to do my travelling playlist - it's a good chance to catch up with some stuff I've been meaning to listen to, but I'll have to remember not to sing along with some old favourites! ( Wouldn't be the first time I'll have had folk on a bus look at me strangely...but that's another story!) Anyway, I'll most likely be in Derby for one of those days; I should be meeting up with Jimmy B-Boy AKA ReggiiMental while I'm there...and possibly one half of Satsuma Elephants (if he's about). I shall be a very happy Lesley. Watch this space...

Oh Nottingham, how I've missed you, ma duck! Hopefully the weather will be kind...

Les
x

No comments:

Post a Comment