Thursday 20 June 2013

A survey...and an advert.

Just a quick question really... I'd like to get an idea if this is a feasible proposition, and who better to ask than you lot.

Would you be disposed to part with a quid for a white Satsuma Elephants rubber bracelet if you were at a gig and offered one?

Serious question as I'm looking into getting some done.

I've had some Satsuma Elephants t-shirts made, had one on for the gig (will post a pic of the ladies style tomorrow) - for the very reasonable price of £10 (inc post & packing) you could own one of these beauties too. Message me if you're interested.

Matt has kindly given me free reign with the merchandise, so if you've any suggestions as to what you'd like to see in the future, let me know and we'll see what can be done.

50% of any profit from these endeavours will be going to the band (Matt doesn't know this yet...my idea, not his) as a contribution to keeping them gigging, eating, living etc.

Anyway, let me know if either of those items above appeals.

Ta
Lesley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment